Thursday, May 2, 2013

Wedding Photos - Part Two



First look photos / Pre ceremony picture.
I love looking at everyones faces in photos like these. So funny!

This is one of my favourites! I love how all the girls have a serious model pose going on...Then there's me hahaha

 Everyone that came with us :)
 Love this one 

All photos taken by: Miller Ellis Photography

My hair and make up by Krystie Ann / Head piece made custom by Laura from Bloom Design Studios 



I know, I know there are tons of photos in this post she gave us so many good ones it's hard to choose which ones to leave out. That and I am a terrible decision maker so I apologize if this was a little overwhelming.

I'm also giving away a pair of earrings over at Taste of August click here to enter

linking up with:
Me + The Moon
What Jean Likes




12 comments:

jackie jade said...

oh my goodness - your photos are too cute! everyone looks like they are having so much fun and love that you have so many photos to choose from! never a bad thing :)
-- jackiejade.blogspot.com

Lindsay said...

These are absolutely beautiful! What a gorgeous wedding, and you made a beautiful bride! I love your hair flowers, too. My best friend wore something similar! So pretty.

Rachel said...

SO beautiful! I love the photos with just you two, so magical! On a sidenote- I think it looked nice with all the men wearing black TOMS. =) Congrats!

ChatterBlossom said...

My goodness, could you two be any freakin' cuter?! These are gorgeous!
-Jamie
ChatterBlossom

Cara Howard said...

Wow wow wow wow wow. What an INSANELY GORGEOUS BRIDE YOU ARE!!!

Tawnys Tid Bits said...

These are such great pictures!!! Beautiful!!!!

Jovana {TasteofAugust} said...

So pretty Christine! You two look like such a cute couple! And the setting....perfect!

Chealsey walton said...

omg! I dont know how I found your blog but glad I did! you are so gorgeous!! love your tattoos! :)
xxo

http://everydaybeginings.blogspot.com/

Jessica Murrie said...

You are absolutely beautiful! Great photos and great location!! New follower on gfc :)
xo jess
www.stmurrie.blogspot.com

lesley: the dream tree said...

i can't get over how beautiful you are. what amazing pictures too!

Jenny said...

awww they're so cute :D

Gentri said...

You make/made an absolutely STUNNING bride!! Love these photos, especially the one where you're standing on the tree and almost kissing. So gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...