Wednesday, January 2, 2013

What's New With The Shop

This year one of things I want to work on is getting some new stuff in my shop, taking new pictures and focusing on updating it a lot more. I have decided to change the pricing a little on somethings in the shop for now. All single pairs of the button earrings will now be buy one get one free. I have featured a few of my favourites along the top row. Click here to check them out. I would love to hear what you guys think, what your favourites are and what new colours or designs you might like to see.


XO
Christine


4 comments :

Unknown said...

Cute! Love the white ones with green flowers!

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

Oooh I don't think I saw the stripes the last time I looked! I love the pink gingham too! I am obsessed with my leopard ones! I can't wait to order some more!

Irish Italian Blessings said...

Very cute!! Are those Pink Gingham? LOVE!

Unknown said...

How weird- I sell covered button earrings in my etsy shop too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...