Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight Part One

It is that time again!! Time to meet some of the lovely ladies that have been hanging out on my sidebar this month. 


Hey! I'm Katie, and I blog over at Loverly She.  It started a few months ago as a style/DIY blog, but is quickly evolving into something a bit more diverse. I guess you could call it a life & style blog, and it features lots of outfits, thrifty tips, makeup reviews, and the odd song, poem, or random bit of personal rambling that I have written.  I have a bunch of absolutely lovely (and stylish) friends who make regular appearances on there as well.  My friends and family are such a huge part of who I am, so I figured it made sense to incorporate them into my blog as much as possible, especially as some of them are very talented artists who I love to prodigiously show off  :)




Hi I am Ashley from Life As I Know It! I enjoy blogging about my crazy Canadian life with 2 Golden Retrievers and 3 cats, as well as trying various DIY projects!! Feel free to follow along this crazy journey of mine called LIFE!!! I love finding new blogs and followers!!






Hi friends! My name is Emily and I’m a lifestyle blogger at Newlywed Moments. You guessed it, this year I got married! So I write about everything from romance to recipes to real life. Other random facts about me: (1) I love Jesus. (2) I hate coffee but I’m still addicted to Starbucks. (3) I’m from the northeast but secretly wish I lived in the south. I’d love to get to know ya’ll better – thank you so much to Christine for having me on your blog this month!





 Hi all!  This is Betsy from Musings of a Museum FanaticChristine has been awesome enough to let me hang out this month!  As you can tell from my name I love museums ... I'm hoping to find a job at one but that's another story for a longer post : )  This Museum Fanatic is not just a one note gal though I enjoy so many different things and love to talk to you guys about them!  In addition to loving museums I'm also addicted to Pampered Chef, so much so I became a consultant.  Please check out my Facebook business page as well.  I'm working on putting up the current specials (which are amazing!!!) and posting recipes a few times a week for you.

3 comments :

Newlywed Moments said...

Thanks so much for having me this month! I've loved getting to know you!!

Sabz said...

thank you for all the new friends you've shared!

new follower from followers to friends! hope you follow back :)
http://www.theeclecticgrabbag.com

Chrissy said...

Great bunch of sponsors! Checking out their blogs next! Found you through a GFC Blog hop and excited to be a new follower! I hope you will stop by my site if you get a chance!

Chrissy
http://www.thetaylor-house.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...