Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sponsor Call

 
Interested in sponsoring Mavy May designs for the month of October? I have two sizes available,
large and small. I have changed over to Passion Fruit so it's so much easier to to grab a spot, just go to my sponsor page pick a size and fill out your information. If you are interested in swapping I would love to swap with you.
 
 Large 200x200
 
 Small 200x100

For Swapping just email me at mavymaydesigns@gmail.com and let me know you are interested in swapping and I will send you a code you can use.

We had our BBQ this weekend and it went pretty well, other then the rain and the cool weather but we made it. As much fun as it was I m glad it's done with and now I can relax for a little bit. I will post some pictures later this week. How was you weekend?
Happy Tuesday!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...