Wednesday, September 26, 2012

September Sponsor Spotlight

Today I'd like to introduce you to some of my lovely September sponsors. STop on by and say hi to them, you'll be glad you did. 



Hello! I'm Ameryn and I blog over at oh so nifty. I am a {currently unemployed} interior designer {more time to blog, right?}, maker of awesome things, transitioning beach bum, and wife to my very handsome husband! You'll find just about anything over in my little corner of the interweb, because I pretty much share whatever is on my mind. Whether it's about food, fashion, home decor or just ridiculously cute pictures of my pets! I recently just picked up and moved 6 hours from 'home' and am now trying to figure out what to do with this fresh start! Today I'm playing housewife, tomorrow I could be starting a new business... we'll see what happens! You should come by and follow along on my adventure, it'll be fun.




Hi, I'm Jessica and I blog over at Home with Baxter. I live in Massachusetts with my husband, Jake, and our dog, Baxter.  Almost a year ago, I quit my job in financial services to find out what it is that I truly LOVE to do.  We recently purchased our first home and I quickly realized that I have a passion for interior design.  I'm redecorating our house by day, taking decorating classes at night, and sharing my progress, tips, and tricks on my blog.  And sometimes I shamelessly share adorable pictures of Baxter...cause I can. :)




Hi! I’m Kristen and I guess you could say I’m a lifestyle blogger. Blogging is such a fun world to be a part of and I’m thankful for it every day. I love nail polish, lip gloss, diet coke, baubles, military man, my furbabies, and shopping….So these things are what I blog about. I love to get to know my followers so feel free to email me at any time and comment galore! XOXO.



I'm Baylee! I consider my blog a lifestyle blog, with emphasis on love, fur babies, photography and poetry.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...