Saturday, September 15, 2012

Saturday Update

Pumpkin Snickerdoodles

 I hope you all are having a good weekend! I just wanted to stop in and tell you that my first ever guest post is up over on Hannah's blog Raspberry Kitsch. You will find the recipe for pumpkin snicker doodles there so if you are as in love with pumpkin as I am right now head over and check it out.
Next week I am lucky enough to be co-host two blog hops!! Wonderful Wednesday with Caityln from Little Petrie and Creating Community with Carrie from Chasing Big Dreams on Thursday. If you are looking to meet some new friends and find some new blogs, pop in Wednesday and Thursday and hop along with us.
Also 2 days left to enter the GIVEAWAY! You can tweet about it or write a Facebook post for extra entries. This is also another first for me, two firsts in one week holy moly!
Have a great weekend!!

2 comments :

Lau' said...

Nice blog, I discovered it on Rapsberry Kitsch. I'll try your recipes too! x

Lau' from http://holidayfromreal-lau.blogspot.com

Tami Rebekah said...

OMG these look soooo good!!!! Love your blog!! Following with BlogLovin!! Feel free to follow back!!:) Have a great week!!


https://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3811068/bohemian-treehouse/follow

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...