Thursday, August 2, 2012

A Week in Photos


1. Messy boho braid I tried out and love 2. Funny little man 3. Why do cats find the most awkward places to lay? 4. Dropped my camera and broke the lens :,( 5. Finally gave my dad his father's day card and gift 6. Went to see my friends new baby girl and actually held her. New babies kinda freak me out cause they're so small and fragile 7. Walk through the park 8. The ground hog that's in our yard every morning. I've actually become very fond of ground hogs, they're so cute and chubby and they waddle when they walk.

How's your week going so far?

2 comments :

Michaela {au naturel design} said...

That broken lens makes me so sad. I'm glad you've got so much else to keep you positive :)

Amber said...

Your braid is too cute-I must try it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...