Saturday, June 30, 2012

Saturday


Wow I can't believe it's Saturday already. The last few days have been pretty hectic with wedding planning. We finally picked and booked our resort and I am so happy this is done. It feels so good, now we're just working on getting invites out. The wedding isn't until Jan 2013 but deposits have to be in by the end of July so we are in a rush to get them made and out. I must say I was very surprised/impressed with myself with how they turned out. I never thought in a million year I'd be able to make my own invites but since I've started blogging I've learned so much about photoshop and surprise myself on a daily bases. 
I wanted to thank all of my sponsors for the month of June! If you're looking for something to do today head over to my right sidebar and check them out I'm sure you will like what you see. If anyone is interested in sponsor swapping for July email me at mavymaydesigns@gmail.com.

 Do you have any plans for the weekend? I will be working all weekend :(


1 comment :

Eatlovemerry said...

Amazing blog!

Join my handmade cat pouch giveaway :
http://benlovesting.blogspot.sg/2012/06/fillitwithdiamonds-giveaway.html#comment-form

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...