Thursday, May 24, 2012

Top Four

There are some products when it comes to beauty essentials that I just can't live without. I want to share some of my favourites with you because I love them that much.



I use MAC bronzer (golden) to add the finishing touch to may face. I like it because it gives you a nice  natural bronzed look. If you get this in store they will actually try different ones on your face to help you find the right match for your skin.




I like to mix a little self tanner with my face moisturizer, especially in the winter. Mixing it with the moisturizer claims it down a bit to give you a nice touch of colour without striking or looking orange. I really like this Neo Strata Natural Insta-Tan and I also like that I can get it at the drug store.




L'OREAL Sliver is probably my number one must have. I'm sure you've all heard of purple shampoo for blondes, well this is for grey or 'matcher' hair and it's just a bit darker purple. What the purple shampoo does is it takes that brassy yellowish tone that blonde or grey hair gets over time out. I like my hair almost white so that is why I use the silver, I find it works a little better to get more of that brassiness out.




My hair gets pretty oily after a day or two and I try not to wash it everyday. I use to use baby powder in my hair for the greasiness (which actually work well for blondes) until I discovered dry shampoo. This stuff is amazing! It gets that oiliness out and I find its great for styling and volume.

There you have it, my top four! What are some of your favourite products?

I'm taking part in a giveaway over at Gentri Lee today! There is lots of awesome stuff being given away, so if you have time head over and check it out!




3 comments :

Amanda said...

Stopping by from Gentri Lee's giveaway! Our essentials are almost identical lol
Newest fan!!!
xoxoxo
Amanda
www.insuranceoutlaw.com

lesley: the dream tree said...

i will have to try that shampoo. i love to have super light, silvery hair, and just today when i did it, it turned a little lighter because it hasn't been the last few months. do you get your color done or do it yourself?

Unknown said...

I LOVE MAC makeup. I could not live without the Studio Fix foundation/powder. I've used a million other things and nothing else could ever compare!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...