Monday, February 6, 2012

DIY Chalkboard

Today I'm going to show you how to make a chalkboard out of a picture frame. I LOVE these and they are so simple. So to get started all you need is

- Chalkboard paint
- Picture frame
- Newspaper or something to lay down to spray on



I got the Chalkboard paint from Walmart and I just got a picture frame from the dollar store.Take the glass out of the frame and place it on some newspaper or whatever you have, I used a box. Spray paint on glass evenly (DO THIS OUTSIDE) It may need a couple coats. The spray can is great for a nice even finish.


After the paint is dry place the glass (now chalkboard) back into the frame and you are finish! Super easy! 


I have a few of these around my house and I love writing little quotes or sayings on them like this


             ~ Christine


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...